Tax Deadline is Now May 17

Don’t wait to file! Keep scrolling for free filing options.

And now, for every child you have age 17 and under you could receive up to $3,600 cash-back from the Child Tax Credit.

If you’ve already filed, use the IRS Where’s my Refund tool to track your refund.

What’s next? Free, trustworthy tax filing options

What you need to file

● Photo ID
● W-2s, 1099s and all other tax-related documents
● Social Security or ITIN cards for all individuals on the return

Full list of items

Using a paid preparer?

If you choose to use a paid preparer to complete your taxes, be sure you are getting the best service possible from a trusted source by asking the right questions. 

What you need to know